Subject: X Window window scroll bars?
To: None <PORT-MAC68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@CompuServe.COM>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/04/1997 17:42:00
Ummm...should X Window windows have scroll bars?  I mean, it is pretty
clear to me that for functionality's sake scroll bars would be really
useful (unless of course the need for them were obviated by constantly
scrolling text), but on my system (IIci now proudly running
GENERICSBC-26) there are no scroll bars, and the text does not advance
automatically in the X Window windows.  Should it?  Any suggestions for a
fix?

Also, what is dt, and what will it do for me?

Cheers,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com           TSSchulze@aol.com
Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but
his judgement; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if
he sacrifices it to your opinion. -- Edmund Burke