Subject: Re: chat/PAP/ppp probs
To: Tristan Doherty <ristar@abacom.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1997 20:58:38
> P.S. Does anyone other than me think that a section on PAP would be a good
> addition to the FAQ?

Has anyone checked out the *BSD-FAQ on using PAP?  Most of the stuff that
I put in the FAQ tends to be NetBSD/mac68k specific.  For the most part,
PPP is _not_ one of these.  Of course it is one of the most often asked
about issues on the list...if someone would like to write a very in-depth
HOWTO on the subject, I'd be more than greatful ;-)

Later.