Subject: Newbie help
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Nerobro@aol.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1997 16:49:38
Well here I go:

1. I need help acessing the superuser Account, I get the Autologin and can
wander around but when I try to login as root I get "don't use root use su"
 SO I try to login as su and I get nowhere as I don't know the defualt
password.

2.  I know that NetBSD can understand the macintosh file system but I was
wondering on how to mount it.

3. This may sound futile but I want to try and run Xwindows on my mac but the
big problem I am running into is finding a video card driver.

4.  This is even worse but how can I get my computer to dial out and
establish a PPP conection with my internet provider?
I do have NetBSD installed..... I mean the package.  But There is this little
thing where I cannot use it becouse I am not logged in as su.

Thanks already,
Nero