Subject: Re: netbsd-sbc20 (and -current) problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1997 08:20:25
>>> I think this is because some of the binariesa and the kernel you are
>>> using are out of sync.  You should get the lastest binaries from
>>> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/current-970214/snapshot/
>>> or you could get the -current sources and just recompile those programs
>>> that are giving you problems.

That may fix his problem, but I just downloaded -current's of both kernel
source _and_ ps and compiled them, and still get the proc size mismatch
error.  I'm guessing this just means that sometimes the kernel source gets
updated before the maintainer(s) get around to fixing ps?  Or am I missing
something else?

---------------------------------------
I                                     I
I Charles Sebold, Pontifex Macintosh  I