Subject: Newest kernel problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1997 02:26:22
Bas news. Looks like the April 1 sup without any mods causes the SCSI phase
problems.

This is the straight kernel without any of my intvid mods. Is this mysterious
phase/memory problem justa IIvx thing or are other people having this
problem?

In addition, it seems that while the standard 1.2 has no problem recogizing
the fact that slot D has a non-configured NB-PRL card, the new kernels
don't see it. This is likely a related problem.

My cards run like this:

slot c:	AE Shadow 4 port card (No driver)
slot d: National Inst. NB-PRL Card (No driver, disappears under new)
slot e: Interlan Ethernet card (recognized under old or new)

Someday I'd like to write an LKM for the NB-PRL but it needs to keep showing
up in the card probe :)