Subject: Re: X and MacPoint Pro
To: None <jplotech@diisd.k12.mi.us, masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: David Bushong <dbushong@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1997 02:08:21
Don't I wish it worked.  It doesn't.  It pretends to be an extra keyboard
and sends ordinary <- and -> for buttons 2 and 3 respectively (instead of
option-arrows)  Try it in a text editor, lots of fun.  About the only saving
grace is that if you just always hold down the option key while using the
mouse it'll work.  Get xev and play around with it and you'll see what I
mean.  If I knew how to fix it I would.

--David Bushong