Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Duo FPU?
To: Dave Paton <suprdave@purdue.edu>
From: Bernard Gardner <B.Gardner@eng.usyd.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1997 19:20:24
On Apr 1, 16:42, Dave Paton wrote:
> Subject: Fwd: Re: Duo FPU?
> Bernard-
>
> Thanks for the info. I'm forwarding this to the list in the hope that
> maybe someone can help me find him. His email address doesn't respond
> with a profile when I finger it. Anybody ever heard of this guy?
> -dave

Gee, I'm just Mr Helpful today... (a name search on hotbot found him real
quick)

http://ruby.he.net/~sigma/duofpu.html

Seems Mr MacPhail was having so much fun doing this, he's set up shop
professionally. (BTW that's a _much_ more current document).

(Cc:ed just in case anyone else was wondering, maybe this URL could go on the
resource page that was talked about last week?)

Bernard.