Subject: Re: dt compile problem
To: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@k.notcom.org>
From: the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/30/1997 12:28:52
cool...it wasnt hanging, i just forgot to exit the virtual consoles :) no
prob...hey is there a way to config when you load it to automagically
switch to the bigger font?

            .  , ' .$; [the boogeyman <boogeymn@psyber.com] ;$.  ' ,  .
              ;p   '$,        (finger for pgp key)          ,$'    q;
                          ^$  p   o                  ^