Subject: dt question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1997 15:27:08
  Sometimes dt will open a terminal that will be only about 1/3 screen
tall... that is I only get about 15 lines of text and it scrolls, leaving
2/3 of the screen blank.  Is there any way to reset this?  I have tried
the reset command, but that doesn't seem to do anything. I've stty
settings and everything I can think of.  The only thing that seems to work
occasionally is using pine at my ISP. This about 1 in 2 times will correct
the problem.  Methinks it's a curses problem but I don't know 'bout this.

Michael D. Peters

Obligatory cute .sig here