Subject: Re: GENERICSBC-21 bug
To: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/25/1997 19:10:57
>   ps: proc size mismatch (1304 total, 648 chunks)
> and
>   w: proc size mismatch (14996 total, 648 chunks)

These should be mentioned in the FAQ.  They come from using a kernel and
userland that are out of date with respect to each other.  If you grab a
current copy of the sources for ps, w, libkvm, and the kernel, along
with /usr/src/include, you can dispense with these...  I.e., the kernel
is operating fine and userland is operating fine, but they're not
communicating well.  This can also happen if your kernel is not called
/netbsd...

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com