Subject: Re: fpu req'd for installed 1.1c
To: Steven Campbell <scampbel@osha.igs.net>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1997 22:40:30
Hi,

Profoundest apologies for this oversight.  I have corrected my compiler
settings and recompiled.  The copy at my isp account should be ok for you
now.  The URL again is:

        <ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/installer/installer1.1.c.hqx>

The above is now compiled without the Think C "Generate 68881 instructions"
turned on and should subsequently work much better on non-FPU systems.
Again, apologies and if you see anything else that needs correcting,
please let me know.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com