Subject: 7.5.5 weirdness
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1997 16:04:49
Just wondering, but has anyone else had difficulties booting with
extensions loaded under 7.5.5, or is it just me?

Basically, even under 7.5.3, I could have any extensions loaded that I
wanted (with the exception of networking stuff) and NetBSD would still
boot.  However, after installing 7.5.5, this is no longer true.  I have
to start up with the shift key down.

Not that this really bothers me all that much, I was just wondering what
everyone else's experiences were on this.

Later.