Subject: ZIP Drive
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Becker <mbbecker@mail.deforest.k12.wi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/11/1997 10:43:51
        Has anyone been able to get a ZIP drive to work with NetBSD?  The
Mkfs program is able to change the partition type to a unix root and user
partition, but when I go to format the partition I don't get the dilog box
I get Mkfs: printed in the dialog box.  I checked iomega's web site and
they say that it is supported under various flavors of UNIX.
        So, I was wondering is there any way to format the ZIP disk in
NetBSD?  It recognizes the disk, if it is inserted, when NetBSD boots.  It
even shows all the techy stuff that Mkfs does.  Iomega says that they have
the disk geometry info so that the ZIP disk can be formatted under UNIX.
        Is it possible to get this working???

Matthew Becker                                       Custom Internet Solutions
mbbecker@mail.deforest.k12.wi.us                     WEB, FTP, SMTP, POP3,
DNS