Subject: I have no choice...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: srg <srg@hax0r.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/09/1997 16:55:06
I am no longer subscribing to this newsgroup due to the fact that,
a) I get a whole lot more mail than i need. I dont think it is as
organized as it could be.
b) I cannot get NetBSD to work on my mac at all, due to that fact that my
video card is unsupported.

Anyways, Id appreciate it if , when a kernel is fixed to work with the
superMac video cards and a Quadra 700, that someone would please remember
to meail me and tell, at that time I will resubscribe to this list and
become involved. Maybe by then I will know enough C and 68k ASM to be a help.

Goodbye for now,
srg@hax0r.org