Subject: Re: ADBTEST160 - more info
To: Richard Ervin <rervin@oasis.novia.net>
From: Jamie Le Tual <j_letua@alcor.concordia.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/1997 06:51:11
actually, cmd-power envokes the macintosh built-in debugger. very rarely
documented to exist at all, and getting a list of commands is harder. But
to get back to where you came from, type 'G <return>'

|                                     | Any opinions expressed are   |
|  j_letua@alcor.concordia.ca         | those of my other personality|
|  http://alcor.concordia.ca/~j_letua |        and no one else!      |
|_____________________________________|______________________________|

On Wed, 1 Jan 1997, Richard Ervin wrote:

> On the Duo230 again:
>
> I installed Macsbug
>
> After the adb: cleanup: nothing returned messages, I pressed cmnd-<power>
> (I guessed at the combination!) and got the following result:
>
> Panic Switch: PC is 0x96562
> Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk     a6
> db>
>
> (Is this Macsbug?) At this point, the keyboard is useless.
--snip--