Subject: NetbSD1.2 on a Quadra 700
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: srg <srg@hax0r.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/31/1996 03:20:11
Ok, now i have gathered all of the binaries (including a kernel that works
with Quadra 700's), installation programs, and the APS program to make
partitions and this is where i am stuck. I haven't a clue how big of a
partition I am going ot be making because when it asks for size it asks for
it in blocks, sooo . .  . . I guess if anyone has gotten this to work on a
Q700. Could you please inform me as to how exactly you set it up?

Id like to know in block size how big 70 megs is (for the Root & usr
partition),  and how big 20 megs is (for the swap partition).

Basically I think Im all set to go, but wondering if I really am.

help, suggestions, comments, questions about my system are all welcomed.
(also anything about Virtual memory or caching problems that may exist)

Thanks,
srg@hax0r.org (heh)