Subject: Re: HFS problems.
To: Steve Carlson <stevec@accessone.com>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/31/1996 13:10:39
On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Steve Carlson wrote:

> >hmount: /dev/sd1f: not a Macintosh HFS volume (Invalid argument)
>   f:  1800000        0       HFS                    	# (Cyl.    0 - 3237*)

That looks like it's either a bug w/ hfsutils or it's a glitch in the
filesystem (assuming I didn't miss something obvious like whether this
list was for sd1). If I were you, I'd run Norton Disk Doctor, or at the
very least, Disk First Aid, just to make sure things are clean on the
MacOS side.

Good luck,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |