Subject: Re: Question
To: srg <srg@hax0r.org>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/30/1996 22:50:04
Probably the two recommended kernel choices for the Q700 are as follows:

        <ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/kernels/GENERIC-15>
or
        <ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/madhatter#35.tar.gz>

The second choice listed is a hacked up kernel that supports monochrome
X using the internal video.  If you are using a nubus video card, you will
probably want the first kernel listed.  Otherwise, try the second one.  There
are two newer kernels in that same area, GENERIC-16 and GENERIC-17 that
will NOT work on the Q700(or Q610).

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com