Subject: Re: PowerBook 140 and MacBSD
To: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
From: Takashi Hamada <hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/30/1996 10:37:17
At 8:03 96.12.30, "The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood]" wrote:
> sbc).  However, ADB support for many 1xx series powerbooks was added a
> while back, so it's possible that the 140/145 work now.  Anybody?

Please let me know where did you find that information.

I am making the ADB driver for the PowerBook 100-series now.
It partially works on the PB170. And it may be completed in a short time.

If the ADB of the PB100-series has been supported already by another one,
I would stop this work and would get down to another work. :-)

Thanks in advance,

--
 Takashi Hamada
 E-mail: hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp