Subject: Re: SunStation
To: James Scott <jscott@MNSi.Net>
From: Mike Goumans <mgoumans@nrt.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/1996 18:35:25
On Sat, 28 Dec 1996, James Scott wrote:

> Who had the sunstation for sale? I know someone who is interested....
The suns that were for sale seem to be not available anymore. I had put in
an offer about 2 minutes after the message was posted and thought i was
going to get them on Monday but he found someone offering him more later
on and has decided to try and get it.

If you are still interested (the price has gone up from 350 for the 2 to
500 for the 2 of them) the person selling them is named Jacob Mcdonaldd
and you can reach him at zaphod@siscom.net

Mike Goumans - Network Administrator - Net Results Technologies
mgoumans@nrt.net(work)   |Now here you see, it takes all the running you
mgoumans@cloud9.net(home)|you can do to keep in the same place. If you want
914-426-0400 (voice)     |to get somewhere else, you must run at least
914-426-2606 (fax)       |twice as fast as that.   ---Lewis Carroll