Subject: PowerBook 140 and MacBSD
To: avid <david@mono.org>
From: Daniel M. Lipton <photo@northstar.antistatic.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/1996 16:03:04
Thank you David for the information leading me to macbsd.org.  I found
alot of useful information there, but alas, I have yet another
question.  Is there anyone out there running MacBSD on either a
PowerBook 140 or 145?  The PB145 seems to have been installed as
serial console only, but I seem to be having troubles getting this to
work on my PB 140.

Where might I find a spec sheet of older Macintosh models?  Perhaps I
am missing a key component, and I just don't know it.

Well, thank you very much for your help so far, I am off to reinstall
system 7, as MacBSD seems to have corrupted my system folder.  :)