Subject: Re: Quadra Video Cards?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/26/1996 18:04:46
>Sorry to bother you again... but I had one last question. Will the color
>video card kernels work on a Quadra 700 (i.e. are they current?)

So far, I haven't had any luck with either a Q700 or a Centris 650 running
an Apple 8-bit card and any of the color kernels.  Perhaps none of the
color ones are recent enough...a related question of mine is, will a Nubus
ethernet card work in any of the 040's under any of the current kernels?
That's all that stands in the way of a lot of work at my site, that's for
sure.  (Obviously, built-in ethernet would be even better, but I'm not
picky.)

I                                       I
I Charles Sebold, Service Manager       I
I CWW Computers, Inc.                   I
I 2497A Adie Rd.                        I
I St. Louis, MO  63043                  I
I WWW:   http://www.macstore.com/       I
I                                       I
I       La compagnie c'est moi.         I
I                                       I