Subject: Sun SPARCstation IPC -- Anyone want it?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jacob M. McDonald <zaphod@siscom.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/25/1996 14:31:24
Hey all, I know this in the 68k list, but I do have a Sun SPARCstation IPC
(with a processor upgrade, although I'm not sure what it was upgraded -to-)
with a monochrome 21" monitor.  All SCSI, 30-pin SIMM slots (a bunch if them),
external SCSI interface, floppy drive, network card and some other tidbits.  It
has SunOS installed (not sure which version) and SunView (X Windows).  I'll
sell the whole thing to someone for $200 or highest bid.

The machine works perfectly.  No problems at all ... I just have -way- too many
computers in this apartment and there isn't room.

In case anyone is interested, I also have a Sun 3/260.  Really old server!  It
has two harddrives (in the drive cabinet), and a tape drive in the CPU cabinet.
 The monitor is a color 21" and there's an external SCSI interface, too.  There
is a filesystem error that I don't really know how to fix, although it should
be just a matter of running fsck if you know how.  $150 or highest bid, buyer
pays shipping.

Let me know...

Jacob M. McDonald
<zaphod@siscom.net>

*** Below is my PGP Public Encryption Key in ASCII format.  The binary key is
available via http at www.siscom.net/~zaphod