Subject: Re: I need termcap/termcap.db files that work
To: None <ken@net5.co.jp, sjh3mr@dukes.stark.k12.oh.us>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/24/1996 16:32:04
Yep - the driver really only emulates a vt100 terminal.  Unfortunately,
the /etc/ttys file supplied in the stock 1.2 distribution claims that the
console terminal is a vt220.  So, various programs try to do vt220 things
to a vt100 and voila - things get messed up!

So, Steve, just edit the /etc/ttys file and change vt220 to vt100 and
things will get better!