Subject: GENERIC 17 on Q700
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Ewering <eweri@uni-paderborn.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/22/1996 16:23:50
Hello everybody!

After some tries, i«ve managed to replace the netbsd-kernel with the
generic-17-kernel on my NetBSD-Disk.
As far as i can see, everything works fine during the load process. But
after the bootloader closes the boot.log my Q700 frieses. I don«t know if
netbsd is running, because I have no terminal. But after the mouse
frieses, there isn«t any disk-activity left.

Is there no interanl video support for the Quadras ?
Someone interested in my boot.log file ?
Did someone managed to run the internal video on a Quadra/Centris?

Bye
	Christoph

Christoph Ewering         eweri@uni-paderborn.de
Husarenstrasse 48         Fon: 05254 12555
33104 Paderborn           www.uni-paderborn.de/Admin/eweri/