Subject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
To: James Scott <jscott@MNSi.Net>
From: Michael Hendrick <mlh@abu.b2.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1996 11:01:46
On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, James Scott wrote:

> PROBLEMS!
> 1.      fstat : No such file or directory
> 2.      1372 br-S--S---  256        0  24,   0 Jul  7 01:27 /bin/sh
> 3.      init: cant exec: /bin/sh for /etc/rc: access denied
> 4.      init: cant exec: /bin/sh for single user

This is what happened to me, though it was to some files in /usr/bin, when
running my SE/30 for 2 days uptime with the standard scsi driver.  I have
since recompiled the kernel to use the sbc driver and all is well.

The only way I fixed the problem was to reload base12 from the installer.

--
    mlh@b2.org
(Michael Hendrick)