Subject: Re: test and rumors about Q700
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/20/1996 15:04:31
On 12/20/1996 at 12:47 AM -0600, you wrote:

> There's actually now a GENERIC-17 that may work better (or worse)
> than the -16 kernels, so if you have trouble with one, try the other.

Speaking of kernels... I was wondering who is working on the 68LC040
problem, and *roughly* what they estimate for time to stability. I'd love
to get up and running, but I've been waiting for a more workable kernel for
my Q610.

I don't want to pressure anyone. (Well, I do, I suppose, but that's
incidental.) I'm just curious as to when I can turn my system into a Unix
box for good and start working on LocalTalk drivers or something.

Later...

--
        Mason Loring Bliss   /\   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5  /()\  Mason_Bliss@p6.f370.n109.z1.fidonet.org