Subject: The same compiling question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1996 20:41:33
I apologize. I've asked this question before, and I archived the answers.
Unfortunately, I still can't get things to work.

I'm trying to compile the newly supped sources for the Mac68k. I've done
it before the 1.2 release. Now I get errors. I tried just going to
/usr/src and doing a "make depend," and when that didn't work I did a
"make clean; make obj."

So, the next step I tried is to compile the kernel like the mac
instructions said and the "includes" in std.mac68k had incorrect
pathnames.

Do I have things in incorrect order? Are things changing so quickly that I
have to do a lot of work to compile the sources? Any help on the web? I
tried www.macbsd.com and www.netbsd.org and didn't find much.

Thanks.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte