Subject: Re: Partition?
To: None <LEE_NATHAN@hccai.hcca.ohio.gov>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1996 17:24:23
>     How can I partition my drive for use with the BSD installers?  I have a
>     Macintosh, and would like to install it on my hard drive or,
>     preferably, a SyQuest drive.  Bye.

Questions of this nature (i.e. port-mac68k specific ones) should really
be sent to the port-mac68k@netbsd.org mailing list.  The m68k@netbsd.org
mailing list is for stuff pertaining to all netbsd ports running on the
motorola 68000-series processors.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd check out either the INSTALL
document (which is basically a quick howto on how you install NetBSD), or
you can check out the MacBSD FAQ:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/

I hope this helps.

Later.