Subject: None
To: <>
From: Axel TILLEQUIN <tillequi@ens-info.uvsq.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1996 11:21:56
~s my X11R6 won't work...
First, i'd like to thank everybody on this list. I'm using GENERIC#15 on my
LCIII and everything seems to work pretty well...excepted X11 !
but this must be minor problem:
As i'm not very used to UNIX administration, i think it comes from
configuration. my X11R6 is in /usr. inside= /bin /include /lib /man.
Now, I've put /usr/X11R6/bin in my .cshrc file for founding the startx
command. This is Ok, but very soon, i get something like:
/usr/libexec/ld.so:xinit:libXset.so.6.1 not found
but this lib exist in /usr/X11R6/lib
(i don't remember the message very well, as i'm not at home now, but at
university, but its something like this, and sometimes the lib is
libXmu.so.6.0)
Thanks...
PS: how can i set my terminal in azerty mode (i'm french) rather than
qwerty ??