Subject: Re: INN 1.5
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joshua Krage <jkrage@access.digex.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/16/1996 09:52:40
Thanks to John Smerdon, I've been able to compile and install INN 1.5.
I had to change all of the variables shown below as I hadn't changed
any for my original attempts.

Now I'm running into a different problem with dbminit when I actually
try to run the system.  Something for me to look into when I get back
in January.  I suspect I'm missing a configuration file or library
somewhere.