Subject: Re: Need help making kenrel!
To: Avram <dorfman@est.org>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1996 08:39:22
On Sat, 14 Dec 1996, Avram wrote:

> When I run make (in the SYSTEM directory that I config'd), it runs for a
> while, but then when it is building the "compat" library, it fails due to
> an invalid option (-q) to tsort. according to the man page, -q is a valid
> option, but my copy of tsort doesn't accept it.

	It sounds like you have an old version of tsort - have you tried
	either recompiling tsort from 1.2 or newer sources, or extracting
	it from the 1.2 binary set.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.