Subject: mac68K & emacs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kelvin Chu <chu@lawyer.lanl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1996 00:31:47
Hi all;

I have successfully installed netBSD1.2 on a MacIIsi (yes, it's
ancient, I know) and am happy and impressed.  Thank you all for all
the hard work that must have gone into getting netBSD working on the
Apple platforms.

My question is: has anyone installed emacs (from the dist.) and if so,
which machine name does one specify?  Does it compile straight out of
the box, or does one have to dink around with it.

I appreciate any and all information.

Cheers, and again, thanks alot, everyone.
--k

--
  Kelvin Chu
  Biophysics Group P-21