Subject: Re: X and fonts?
To: None <ken@net5.co.jp>
From: Pete Nush <pnush@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1996 11:55:20
>Uh, how about adding this line to .../app-defaults/XTerm?
>
>*VT100*font:	5x7
>
>(This might be too small, though... Try 6x10 or 7x13 in that case)

Thanks, I'll give this a try.  My temporary solution was to specify a font
on the command line when I invoke xterm using the -fn option.  I'll let you
know what I finally end up with!

This list has been a *great* help for me to get NetBSD up and running, and
I've noticed a lot of other user's getting good help as well; I guess I
just wanted to say "Thanks!"

Pete Nush                                     E-mail: pnush@voicenet.com
Norristown, PA  USA

Rule #1: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Rule #2: Rule #1 doesn't apply to engineers.