Subject: Re: LCIII won't boot?
To: nk <nk@Dartmouth.EDU>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1996 11:09:56
On 11 Dec 1996, Noah M. Kieserman wrote:

> have you tried using adbtest kernel 160? Generic #77 didnt work at all for me,
> so i tried generic #13, but had some smaller problems. ADB #160 won't do a
> software reboot like Generic 13, but for the most part, works perfectly for me.

  i don't know where the adbtest kernels ended up at, I've looked for
them and couldn't find any.  The problem got solved when I switched mice
(from kensington 2button to Apple standard).  I am now using GENERIC-15,
and it seems to work flawlessly (so far... that'd be maby 3 hours of use)

Michael Donovon Peters

Obligatory cute .sig here.