Subject: X and fonts?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Pete Nush <pnush@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1996 13:31:10
First of all, many thanks to Bob Nestor and others who helped me stumble
through a X problem on boot-up recently.  Now that I've got everything
working, I'vr started to customize the environment.

I've changed all the fonts in /twm/system.twmrc and in /app-defaults/Xterm
with names like IconFont, ResizeFont, IconManagerFont, TitleFont, etc. but
I can't find an entry to change the main system font.  I only have an
832x624 screen and need my fonts to be fairly small to get a useable
display.

The man pages for Xterm mention all of the fonts (and how to control them)
for all of the fonts I mentioned above, but I can't find any reference to
just a simle, basic system font -- the font that you type commands in...

Any ideas on where to look?

Pete Nush                                     E-mail: pnush@voicenet.com
Norristown, PA  USA

Rule #1: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Rule #2: Rule #1 doesn't apply to engineers.