Subject: Need help making kenrel!
To: netbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Avram <dorfman@est.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1996 13:28:31
I need help building a kernel. I'm following the "howto."

When I run make (in the SYSTEM directory that I config'd), it runs for a
while, but then when it is building the "compat" library, it fails due to
an invalid option (-q) to tsort. according to the man page, -q is a valid
option, but my copy of tsort doesn't accept it.

What's wierder, I'm SURE that this worked w/out error once. Then, I typed
make instead of make depend. I didn't want to wate for it when, so I hit
^C. This happened to be during the making of "compat," and it said
"removing <something>.o." Now it always fails when it gets there, as
indicated above.

Help!

-Avram