Subject: It LIVES!
To: None <m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/1996 22:53:27
  Many thanks to all who provided suggestions and help, after removing my
Kensington 2button mouse, and putting in GENERIC-15, my machine boots
flawlesly.  Now I just have a couple dumb questions about the innards of
NetBSD, because it seems some things I'm used to don't exist.
  First thing that comes to mind is the seeming lack of "adduser" or a
similar varient.  Do users have to be added manually, or am I missing the
right command (every box has it's own I've found).
  Second, and rather petty, is there any way to invert the video so it is
white text on black display?
  Thirdly, and last for the moment anyway, will there be any support for
non-apple ADB devices (like brand-name mice) comming up sometime soon?

Thanks for your time and effort.  If anyone needs a test-machine, email
me, i'd be happy to try to help! =)

Michael Donovon Peters

Obligatory cute .sig here