Subject: Re: X11R6?
To: None <duncan@visionary.com, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/11/1996 16:50:59
On 12/11/1996 at 1:38 PM, you wrote:

> The OS doesn't seem to recognize what directory I am in,

Are you sure it isn't a simple case of "." not being in your path? That's
what it sounds like, at any rate. Your path is set up in either ~/.profile
or ~/.cshrc, if I remember correctly. There should also be a default file
somewhere that gives a basic path that your .cshrc file can build on, but I
don't remember just where it is. Perhaps .cshrc in the root directory?

If this is your problem, then it ought to be easy to fix. Otherwise, it's
probably something horribly complex, I'd imagine.

--
        Mason Loring Bliss   /\   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5  /()\  Mason_Bliss@p6.f370.n109.z1.fidonet.org