Subject: Re: Can't stand vi
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/1996 09:45:18
>On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Scott Reynolds wrote:
>
>> Pico is a part of the Pine mail reader, available on
>> ftp.cac.washington.edu somewhere.  Pine might also be available as a
>> binary in the NetBSD/Amiga `contrib' archives on ftp.netbsd.org...
>
>Don't forget the binary (albeit only 3.93, I think) at ftp.macbsd.com
>in /pub/NetBSD/contrib/unix (it's pico.tar.gz, complete with some docs).
>Pine's also available there in a binary package (pine.tar.gz) and contains
>pico, pilot, and the rest of the binaries....

or, if you're like me and prefer a GUI without funny keystrokes, try xed
(very small) on my site:

http://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za/

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/macenroe/pub/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)