Subject: New error.. same result
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter J. Cailotto <pkm@dedot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/09/1996 21:01:06
I've tried most of the suggestions and I'm still not getting this
thing to boot.  I think maybe this Mac is not compatible.  It isn't
one of the tested machines listed... its a LC575.  I had to turn off
ram doubler, fortunately, I've just upgraded to 20mb ram for resale
purposes.  I need unix for dns... multihoming .  I'm going to be
running a web server soon  and I want to be able do virtual domain
hosting.  Probably going to be going with either a power mac running
linux (and webstar), or some kind of NT or 95 server.

Its kind of hard dealing with unix when you only have 160mb of hard
drive space and a syquest 88/44 (Guess its better than my wife's
SE!).

Anyway, here's the error message:
Booting...MID_M68K executable: entry 0x3356
768516+57516+99064+45588+48244

There is also an error message saying that NetBSD/Mac 68k has not
yet been tested for your machine (I guess I'm the first?!).
I do appreciate everyone's input.  If you have any more suggestions,
I'd be more than happy to try it one more time.  The kernel netbsd
is loaded (1.2, checked it out in the min shell)
Peter Cailotto
 business page:  http://www.dedot.com/pkm/Arrow.html
personal page: http://www.dedot.com/pkm