Subject: Re: Can't stand vi
To: Matthew Pritzker <plague@itek.net>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/09/1996 09:40:55
i hate vi too. i got pine/pico from www.infront.com/macbsd.html, lynx is
there also with dip. emacs compiled juust fine for me, i got it off of
gatekeeper.dec.com. im still trying to get the copy of nethack i got from
there to make tho ;). its got problems with qsort and srandom definitions
in stdlid.h and its own system.h

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html