Subject: Re: www browsers under [Mac]BSD X
To: @-- ReeD ->- <reed@mork.uni.uiuc.edu>
From: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/1996 12:44:01
If there isn't one already, would it be helpful to users for a symlink to
be created to those binary directories from within the netBSD/Mac68k
directories?

What I mean is - if the amiga binaries work....why not link them in to the
mac bit.

Don't remember it being obvious, but my memory is failing etc ;)

*smiles*

J.

At 14:13 29/11/96, Bob Nestor wrote:
>>       Do you know where a version of Mosaic that would work would be
>>located?
>
>The NetBSD/amiga directories on ftp.netbed.org have a pretty complete set
>of programs that should work with NetBSD/mac68k.
>
>-bob

                     "It's not a Bug(TM) it's a Feature"

 ["Bug" is a registered trademark of Microsloth Corp. All wrongs reserved]

    +-+-+ Admin on Monochrome (telnet 138.40.17.10 for more details) +-+-+
                  Email tugs@mono.org || happy@dircon.co.uk