Subject: Re: still no boot
To: Peter J. Cailotto <pkm@dedot.com>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/1996 12:54:59
you have no kernal. kern is a directory, and since i dont know the inner
workings of unix i dont know what it does, but on my machine io have a
kernal called 'netbsd' in / it used to be called netbsd.quadra, but ps
wouldnt run and i renamed it netbsd. you can use the minishel to copy a
kernal to / by doing this 'cpin the.kernals.name netbsd' assuming the
kernal is in the same folder as the installer.

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html