Subject: Help!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John S. <webmaster@indra.seanet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/1996 23:35:01
During my failed attempt to get macBSD running on my performa 475 I wound
up wiping an entire HD trying to install unix partitions while
maintaining a mac one.... (whoops..).

I lost all the documentation I had collected on using pppd to connect my
macbsd unix box and my performa with tcp. I can do the pppd dial-out
stuff with the se/30. What I need is the info to use pppd to the printer
port where i am using appletalk and tcp/ip.

se/30|macBSD->pppd->serial port(ip address):<-printer port<-OT<-mac os
7.7.5|performa 475.
The goal is to test apache 1.2b and perl and all my webstuff on the se/30
using netscape on the performa 475 (before i hotrod the se/30 and put it
on a t-1 at work)

I had collected some fine stuff from reading through the entire macbsd
list archives. Any url's,etc would be greatly appreciated..

john