Subject: Re: NetBSD booter
To: Peter J. Cailotto <pkm@dedot.com>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/1996 19:34:54
what do yo have in th3e booter options(i cant remeber the exact menu item,
but its the top one in the menu next to the edit menu i think)? if you
have the kernal on a macOS harddrive, put it in the same folder as the
booter and select the radio button ffor macos and type in the kernal name
in the box. if its on the netbsd drive, mac sre its in / and the booter
knows what its called. if the kernal isnt called netbsd, ps doesnt work
ive discoverd btw.

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html