Subject: Re: Performa 630 FPU issues
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Qaz <marco@coos.dartmouth.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/05/1996 23:59:21
>Actually, the errors you normally get with FPE trouble are illegal
>instruction errors, not segmentation faults.  Maybe there is still some
>MMU trouble on the '040s????

I have BSD running fine on my Q630..  Well all but ppp, but that just
needs tweeking.  My computer is actually very simmilar to what was talked
about in the origional post.. 36 megs of ram, CD etc..  The only
difference is that the performa has an LC040, where as the quadra has a
68040, this is what i belive to be the problem.  I think it has been
talked about before on this list, LC040s not working.  Solution, next
time don't get a performa.

-Qaz