Subject: Re: Mounting /usr in Install Utility
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Robert Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/05/1996 18:38:22
NetBSD partitions must be "Root&Usr" type to be found and used. Either
use your original formatter to change the name on your "Slice 3"
partition, or use the newer mkfs to do it for you. It will do this
without re-initing the partition if you don't confirm the last step.
Also, NetBSD doesn't need the "Eschology" partition, so it's wasted space.

-bob