Subject: Re: C/Q610 Configurations, was: Quadras working?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tartarus <trini@ntplx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1996 15:26:37
(Gotta love 6-7 people crossposts)
On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

>Replying to two different responses.
>
>Likewise I'm sure the initial line-up of C610 models had a high-end model
>with a full 68040 CPU which was quickly discontinued.

Nope, the Centris 610 was always an LC040.  I do know that my 610 runs at
15Mhz (might have been an orig model), but it does have ethernet.

The C610 always was an LC040
The C650 was an LC040 (at least thats been said), and was reintroduced as
an 040.  Although this kinda goes against apples straegy i think, if it
was reintroduced, it would probably be a C651, or 655, anyways
The C660 was always on 040 i belive.
When the centris line was changed into Quadras, they all bacame full 040s.

-Tartarus

Homepage:	http://www.grayphics.com/~tartarus/
		http://www.macintosh.net/mklinux/
"CS majors have better hardware."