Subject: ][cx hang at boot time
To: 'port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG' <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Lewis <davlew@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1996 15:06:06
Hello!

I just installed the 1.2 kernel version onto my mac IIcx. I have 20M of =
ram, etherport II ethernet card, SuperMac video card and a Syquest EZ =
Flyer 230 drive. I kept MacOS on the internal HD and installed the =
NetBSD onto a syquest. The install seemed to go fine, I made the =
devices, and proceeded to run the booter. I enabled the addtional boot =
info option so I could see what was going on. When I boot, it finds and =
loads the kernel and I see all the variable info scroll by. Then I get =
the dialog box asking me if I want to boot. I click ok, and then I hear =
the internal HD do something and the machine locks.=20

Any ideas?

David Lewis
davlew@ix.netcom.com